Sunday, January 30

Man Bags

Urban Outfitters Stapleford Tool Tote
$58

I've been carrying around this bag for the last month or so and love how roomy it is. I actually bought it for George as a Christmas gift, but he's not so much into the man bag. Plus, I can still tuck a little purse inside it for the times I need to have less on hand. My sister used to work for Coach and she's very particular and careful about her purses. Never ever place them on the ground. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize (leather schmeather). Blah, blah, blah.

That's why I've always been a big fan of canvas. Throw them wherever you want and wash as needed. No kid-glove purses for me thankyouverymuch. As much as I do like the one I got George, I might just grab one of these too. Love the color on these and backpacks are super handy for traveling.

A Kurtz. Russell Backpack
$98
Alternative Apparel The Brief Bag
$128

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm, i love me some canvas bags. these are wonderful.