Thursday, June 3

Taj Palace

Taj Palace on 39th Street is my absolute favorite Indian restaurant. When we were on our Europe trip a few years ago, I had read that Indian food in London was unparalleled. Unfortunately, we made a poor restaurant choice and all George and I could talk about was Taj Palace, especially their fresh garlic naan.

We usually go to Taj Palace for lunch when they serve their buffet because I can never remember the names of the dishes. I get the same thing every single time. Rice, the goat curry, a vegetable dish and lots and lots of chutney.

 Their mango lassi is ah-mazing.
----------------------------------------------------------
Garlic naan is always brought to the table hot and fresh.
----------------------------------------------------------
The best thing about eating at little ethnic restaurants?
The art and music. :)

1706 W. 39th Street
Kansas City, MO 64111
816.756.0134

Open 7 days a week.

No comments: