Thursday, June 10

Tracy the Graduate

One of my many, many cousins graduated from high school today. It makes me blink. Hard. Wondering what the hell happened to the last decade or so of my life. Seems like only yesterday, or even last year, that I was graduating from high school. Congratulations Tracy!

I have to share these pictures of our cousin Nicholas, who is such a ham. He loves getting his picture taken but is usually making a face, showboating, preening for the camera. Love you Nick Nick.

Here he is getting chastised from Grandma.
I can't wait to see what he thinks about that
picture when he gets older.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + 
Riiiight, so he wasn't listening AT ALL.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + 
Here she is looking all adorable and making me wonder.....
what it's like to have a brother....who you're nice to.
My sisters and I fought like crazy. Still do!
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + 

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

These pictures are great and oh so funny.