Monday, September 28

Bedroom Inspiration

Currently, my bedroom is a soft blue with even more blue and a mix of patterns all over the place -- curtains, bedding, etc. It all works, but I think we're ready for a change. And I'm thinking brown. I wish this West Elm rug was still available, I'd hang it behind my headboard for a punch of graphic drama. 
----------------------------------------------
I like the moody, sexiness of this room with the low furniture, soft lighting and pop of color. Looks luxe, but more work than I've got time for to keep it looking this good. {via Apartment Therapy}.
----------------------------------------------
I think I can adapt this style to my teeny tiny bedroom. The small chandelier, spirograph mirror and cream accents are lovely. And it has enough softness that a rumpled bed and a few clothes strewn about aren't going to kill the romance. Yes, I'm that messy. {via flickr - photo from decorpad}
----------------------------------------------

No comments: