Thursday, September 10

Bold Color

Kate Spade has fun, colorful tights and I think I have to have these three. The new fall line looks inspired by Mad Men, which is my new favorite show, so I just love all of it.

UPDATE: I picked up two pairs of tights at Forever 21, opaque ochre ones ($5.80) and a burgundy pair with a herring bone pattern ($7.80). There are no "feet" on these tights which is awesome because I have small feet and invariably end up with some "heel" dangling around my ankles. Not this time!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Um, I'm not sure how I've never come across your blog before (it's adorable, by the way), but I'm a fellow KC blogger!

I know it's SUPER last minute, but we're having a KC Bloggers Meet-up Tonight at La Bodega at 6pm, and you should totally try and come!

Let me know if you can make it, and if not, I'll be sure and let you know when the next one is!!!

xo - Jessie