Monday, June 6

Makeover

Caged heart at the Birdie's storefront on 18th Street in the Crossroads.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
After working on my other blog, I realized that I needed the same visual consistency for this one. The fonts have changed. I re-designed the header, added some navigation tabs underneath and moved some of my links around. Popular Posts (from the last 30 days) and Recent Comments are new features. You can also click "Like, Love or WTF" at the bottom of each post if you don't feel like making a specific comment. And the color scheme now consists light grays, pastel green and white, soft colors that recede so you can focus on the posts. Hope you like all the changes, please leave me a comment if you have any suggestions for improvement. My husband already told me to darken the gray a smidge on the header. I just might listen to him this one time. I was so excited to be back with my new look that I posted some over the weekend. It's great to be back!

No comments: