Thursday, June 16

Passing Time

Tina....love this photo.
Amanda just graduated from college!
Cindy....hidden talent, Chinese yo-yo, YO.
Tracy was THE cutest baby ever. I can still hear her saying her alphabet.
When I moved to Kansas City, my cousins were all just little, adorable babies. I visited every year when they were younger, but as they were turning into teenagers and adults, I saw them less and less. Then I blinked and they all grew up, graduating from college, turning twenty-one and partying, hanging out with their boyfriends. How did this happen and wasn't it just yesterday that I was doing all those things myself? I'm glad I get to keep up with them on-line at least (photos are from their facebook pages). These are just the girls. We had a whole mess of boys in the family too.

No comments: