Thursday, April 8

Just Desserts

Apologies for the lag in posts the last few weeks! I can't seem to catch up and keep signing up for more. It's crazy but life is more interesting that way, don't you think? I am on full fundraiser mode of late, crafting, organizing last minute details, attending meetings, designing and trying to stay motivated! Urban Picnic is less than three weeks away and I can't wait to show you the final results. It's going to be fabulous.

In the meantime, I just wanted to share the event invitation I designed in for the Women Attorneys Association of Topeka. I'm sure we'll be editing the crap out of it as I changed their sponsorship level names and copy. I just wanted the initial work to reflect the sweet theme of desserts. They're still looking for donations if you're interested in supporting their scholarship programs geared for single mothers. Click on image for a more detailed view.

No comments: