Tuesday, November 17

Urban Picnic 2010

I am chairing next year's Urban Picnic, a food showcase for Kansas City's independent restaurant group, the Kansas City Originals. One of the goals of the event is to get every single member to participate in the event. To accomplish that, we are asking members to vote on one of two themes themes: an earthy, picnic in the woods or a modern, black and white picnic. The votes are rolling in now. What do you guys think? Would you prefer an Alice in Wonderland-type fantasy or something more polished and classic? Thanks to the blogosphere for all images on our inspiration board.

This is one of my absolute favorite events to attend every year. And with our amazing committee on board, Urban Picnic 2010 (slated for April) is going to be one of the best. I'll keep you updated on event details and I hope you can join us! 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Ooh, fun!!! I think I like the first inspiration board better for the event that you described, but they're both pretty. :)