Sunday, October 18

Cupcakes

I now own muffin tins in three shapes and sizes. And I think I can count the number of times I've baked on one hand. Okay, maybe two fingers. But seeing these gorgeous liners from Bake It Pretty make me want to preheat that cranky oven of mine and make a million delicious cupcakes. They sell out pretty quick from what I can see, so if designer baking liners are must have in your kitchen, I wouldn't wait to check them out. They've also have tons of other fun decorations and packaging.

{+} Pryde's Old Westport Kitchen & HomePryde's is a Kansas City institution. You can essentially find anything you could ever dream of needing or wanting in your kitchen. There's even a pie shop inside with delectable pies made from scratch. 115 Westport Road • Kansas City, Missouri 64111 • 1.800.531.5588

{+} Baker's RackThis little baking supply shop is full of all the fun things Bake It Pretty has in their on-line store. Georgia, the proprietor, also teaches cake decorating classes. 13416 Santa Fe Trail Drive • Lenexa, Kanas 66215 • 913.492.9777

No comments: