Tuesday, August 16

Tomato


I made a new bestie recently for The Employee Lounge blog. I started a new feature over there called Friday Fun Day to motivate myself to get away from the computer and make art. I think everyone has the ability to be creative and I'd love to see more people not be afraid of it like I once was. After being rejected for a special art program in elementary school, I thought, art must not be for me. Isn't it crazy that I let a small thing like that determine who I was for so long? But I found art again in college. I walked past the design program projects in the halls and just like that, I figured out what I wanted to do with my life. I usually name my besties, but this one is just called Tomato. Made with felt, buttons, thread, tulle and poly-fill.



No comments: