Thursday, March 18

I've been so busy lately that dinner is often an afterthought. Even though I'm not usually the one cooking it! But when you invite friends for dinner, you have to take a moment to sit, talk and relax and dinner becomes about more than just sustenance.
I picked up this pink linen tablecloth with scalloped edges at an estate sale a while ago, but never used it. It just hung in my closet, perfectly pressed. I always have to remind myself: things are meant to be used!
-------------------------------------------------------
It isn't quite barbecue weather yet, but close enough. Food just tastes so much better grilled. On the menu: grilled ribeyes, onions, asparagus and jalapeƱos.
-------------------------------------------------------
A must-have at every meal for me....hot sauce, the more the better.

No comments: